OneMusic.ro is a web site referred to as “One Music”. Please read these statements, terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By accessing or using this site, you acknowledge and agree to the disclaimers, terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree, please do not use this site. Please read the following carefully.
One Music gathers certain types of information about the people who download and use the One Music service. The following policy explains what information is captured, how it is handled and how to change it. The policy is subject to change from time to time so please check back periodically.
GATHERED AND TRACKED INFORMATION
- Registration and Tracking Information. One Music gathers data that members provide through voluntary registrations on our site and aggregate tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites and clicks on our newsletters or advertisements. Such information enables us to better tailor our content to customer needs and to help us to better understand the demographics of our members.
- Track Surveys. One Music may from time to time conduct member surveys to better target our content to our members. While Onr Music will share the aggregated responses and demographic information in these surveys with labels and partners, One Music will not release any personally identifiable information relating to any customer.
- Counters. On occasion, One Music uses a counter to track member traffic patterns on our web site. A counter provides no member identifiable data but allows One Music to count which pages have been viewed. One Music does not aggregate or track personally identifiable information when using a counter, only usage patterns. This information is collected for internal marketing and sales efforts. The data is also used to predict responses to advertisements, to help determine which ads perform best and which content is most appropriate for different members.
USE OF INFORMATION: One Music uses the information voluntarily given by our members to enhance their experience on our site to better prepare future content based on the interests of our members. One Music may also use the aggregated information to attract additional labels and advertisers. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites members like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. One Music does not track what individual members read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
SHARING OF INFORMATION: One Music uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our music labels and advertisers better understand our customer’s demographics. One Music will not release any personally identifiable information relating to any customer.
CHILDREN PRIVACY: Registrants of One Music service must be over the age of 18. One Music web site, products, and services are not developed for or directed at children. If you believe your child has provided One Music with personally identifiable data, or registered at One Music web site, and you would like to have them removed, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
CORRECT / UPDATE POLICY: One Music offers members the ability to correct or change the information collected during the registration process. The instructions for doing this can be found in our Members area. Members may change this information at any time and as often as necessary. Members who are experiencing problems or who have any questions about how our services work can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
COPYRIGHTS: All materials incorporated in or accessible through this site, including without limitation, text, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, logos, button icons, audio clips, video clips, software, and other content, and the compilation, collection, arrangement, and assembly thereof (including the look and feel of this site are protected by Romanian and international copyright laws, and are owned or controlled by One Music or by the original creators of such materials or their respective assignees. Any copying, reproduction, modification, sale, distribution, transmission, republication, downloading, display, posting, performance, or other exploitation thereof by any means or medium without express authorization of One Music or other copyright owner is strictly prohibited. In the event of any permitted use of such materials, including without limitation, any copying, reproductions, distribution, republication, downloading, or display thereof, you will make no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend, or copyright notice. No right, title, or interest in any such materials will be granted or transferred to you as a result of any permitted use of such materials
TRADEMARKS: “One Music” and One Music logo and all other graphics, logos, trade names and service names incorporated in this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners, and are protected by Romanian and international trademark laws. None of such trademarks may be used in connection with any product or service other than in association with One Music or the respective owners of the tradenames or trademarks in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits One Music.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ONE MUSIC DOES NOT MAKE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SERVICE, One Music WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH One Music WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AND THE SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, LACK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENETS AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED WITHIN One Music WEBSITE, SERVICE OR PRODUCTS.
YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS OR DATA ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SERVICE WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY THIRD-PARTY SITE ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION AND OTHER MISCELLANEOUS MATTERS: The disclaimers, terms and conditions and use of One Music WEBSITE is governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the Bucharest provincial and Romanian laws, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You hereby unconditionally consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in the federal and province courts located in Bucharest, Romania in all disputes arising out of or relating to any action, suit, or proceeding based upon, resulting from, arising out of, or relating to your access to or use of this site, or for the recognition or enforcement of any judgment resulting from any such action, suit or proceeding.
CONTINUING VALIDITY: If any term or other provision hereof is determined by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in party by reason of any applicable law or public policy, and such determination becomes final and non-appealable, such term or other provision will remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law, and all other terms and provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect in their entirety.
REFUND POLICY: One Music will issue a Refund on your subscription only if it is within the first 10 days of your sign up date. There are no refunds on any software or downloaded items from One Music.
RIGHT TO AMEND: One Music RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS SITE AND THESE DISCLAIMERS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. THE PRIVACY STATEMENT CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED AS A CONTRACT OR AS CREATING ANY LEGAL RIGHTS, AND MAY BE AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
It is the policy of One Music to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement. One Music will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take any actions, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate. Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to email@example.com.
To be effective, the notification of infringement must be a written communication that includes the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law and;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.